Enjoy this delicious side dish with your Milford Valley chicken entrées.
- 1 lb. Cole Slaw (prepared, packaged) cabbage, carrot
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 3 Tbsp White Vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar in bowl. Mix thoroughly until sugar is dissolved.
- Place pre-mixed slaw into serving bowl.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt, add mayonnaise mixture, enough to coat vegetables and toss.
- Hold in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Reserve leftover dressing for later use.