ROASTED ROSEMARY POTATOES
Enjoy this delicious side dish with your Milford Valley chicken entrées.
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 1 lb. small Red Skinned Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3-5 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tsp fresh Rosemary, chopped or ½ tsp dried Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Wash potatoes and pat dry. Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces, leaving skin on.
- Place olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in large bowl. Mix.
- Add potatoes to oil mixture and toss to coat.
- Transfer to shallow baking pan and bake for 40 minutes, turning after 20 min.
- Can be served hot or chilled.